Experience also known as XP (experience points), are the measure of the experience of a player character.
There are several ways to get XP:
- Hunt for NPCs, for most of the NPCs you will get 1 XP, however for some stronger also 2 or more, but for some other also 0, like the Ghostroach or the Jerodar-Apprentices. Nevertheless one receives only XP if own XP are lower than the 5-fold of own Academy Limit are. This rule shall apply only from 5001 XP.
- Fight against other players. This is only possible if one has even a minimum of 51 XP. In addition, you only get XP, if the Academy Limit corresponds to at least 90% of your XP.
- Supply of Tissue Samples in Tissue Research.
- Swimming in the waterfall of Kanobia.
- Use of special items, e.g. the Wooden Crossbow of Experience, Amulet of Lesser Experience, the Amulet of Experience, the Amulet of Greater Experience or a Spell of Experience.
- Work out by Clan Member (maximum of 100 XP per workout, and only once every eight hours from the same clan member).
The more XP a character acquires, the higher there rise his attributes. One receives following:
- 1 point Intelligence all 83 1/3 XP
- 1 point Strength (Attack Power) all 100 XP
- 1 point Defence all 250 XP
In addition, the XP of a character must be higher than his Academy Limit to be able to visit academy courses and to be able to attack other player characters.
One can lose points of experience by:
- Death in the attack on a NPC (2% of his XP, however maximum 200 XP)
- Death in the fight against a player (the inferior loses 2% of his XP, however maximum 200 XP to his conqueror)
- Use of special Items, as for example Nectar Beer or Furgor Mushroom
- Healing at special places, as for example to the Tavern or the Healing Tree
- Coaching of clan members (max. 100 XP/8 hrs)
- The suction of experience points in the Dark Tower
Attention: This is Item with which the price deviates in the Player-to-Player-Market as a rule clearly from the standard price. You find details here.
→ see also: Tipps/Tricks:Experience collect